- To strive at all times towards the attainment of the highest possible musical standards in marching and playing;
- to assist the administration of the band in its day-to-day workings;
- to aid all band members in their daily rehearsal and performance;
- to provide pleasant social functions for the band at large;
- To cooperate, in every manner possible, with any other organization engaged in service to the Band;
- To help foster a positive and favorable image for the University of Pittsburgh Department of
bands in the eyes of the University;
- and to honor outstanding band members.
- The brotherhood revised the constitution for Winter 2014. The statistician position has
been brought back to help the band with game day operations and instrument inventory.
- Alumni, see the contact page to join the new mailing list and don't forget to
join the Facebook Page.
- Nate Wolk, Pat Kelly, Adam Shope, Matt Russell, Julian Lepone, and John Kramer for completing Fifth Degree.
Website Updates New!
- 15 December 2014 » A photo of our active brotherhood can be found at Fall 2014